Tuesday, July 15, 2008

men in my life

Alright, so I was on Sydney's myspace just now listening to The Darkness- I Believe in a Thing Called Love, and it got me to thinking, I love so many men... I should blog about it and tell everyone who and how much I love them. So here goes nothing.


Heath Ledger
Anyone who knows me that Heath Ledger(RIP) was, is, and will be forever my #1 main squeeze. I cant even begin to relay the feeling I have for this man, what a stud. He was my favorite actor, and it was also really nice to look at his fine Australian grade A meat on the screen. Haha, anyway... I'm positive you'll hear many more references about him in my blogs, so look forward to that! What a stud.
Cisco Adler
Alright, this is Cisco Adler, a newfound love of mine. I first saw him at Vans Warped Tour 08, but I immediately fell in love with the man. He may be notorious for hooking up with the hottest babes in Hollywood, but that doesn't phase me, it actually just makes me want to be one of the hottest babes in Hollywood. What a stud.

Edward Norton
Edward Norton, so much to say about this fly fella. He is in my favorite movie, Fight Club, and have you seen his bangin' bod in that film? My goodness! He is also a fantastic actor, as seen in American History X, another fantastic film. What a stud.

Lil Weezy
Alright, so now it's time for Weezy, straight genius when it comes to being the love of my life. He might be into drugs, and going away for 35 years, but it ain't no thaaang. He's ill, not sick! What a stud.

Jason Castro
So Jason Castro is up next, and WOW, just look at the guy. Dread locks are a favorite of mine, as well as the ukulele, and when you put those two with an amazingly chill and fantastic voice, you've got another love of my life. Like I told Skylar today, I'd give it up to him so fast. What a stud.

That might be it for now, and as you may know, there are plenty of other men on the list, these are the few that stick out to me right now.

I'd like to thank my little sister Boofus, and my neighbor Jordan for a good time tonight. Dollar scoop Tuesdays are always a blast though, thank the Lord for Love Potion #31. :)

No comments: