Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July 30, 2008!

So I haven't been on in a few days, not much has happened in that time. Just the regular stuff, going to sleep early, going to work, not having a life. I just wanna be free! I guess I might be after I find out for sure how much the fine$ are, dead babies!

Tonight was filled with adventures, 3 hours of Project Runway with Keith Bryce(I know him!), fajitas, and a half an hour of Buzzin'. After all that we decided to break out the fireworks, then it got good. I'm not going to let you in on the details because the people who were attacked might see this(highly doubtful but whatevs.) Annabel, I'm sorry for farting on your bed. Noelle, I'm sorry for farting on your face, but you shouldn't have smashed my head and shoulder into the wall. Syd, thanks for letting me terrorize people with your fireworks. Chloe, I enjoyed your song about that dinosaur that will "eat your guts, then he will poop them out!". Haha, I love love love my friends, but you already knew that!

I wore a dress today, how weird is that?! If you know me at all, you know I never ever wear a dress unless I'm at church or its a wedding I absolutely have to dress up for, but as weird as it was, I loved being in a dress. I'm probably going to wear them all the time now, plus i looked super good in it.

I love Cisco Adler, even though he gets with every babe in sight, and I'm pretty sure it'd be pretty hard not to. I need to make a 'Men in My Life' version dos, because I left some vital people out of it, including but not limited to Chris Brown.

I'm pretty sure that's it for now, because I don't know what else to say, Todd wants to go outside, and I smell like mosquito repellent, later babies.

No comments: