Sunday, July 20, 2008

july 20, 2008

Although outfitted with a river, hot(more like boiling) springs, and an Olympic sized pool, I was very disappointed in Lava Hot Springs. The tubes to go down the river for 2 hours were way too expensive, and the river was about a 4 out of 10, even though I don't believe in scales, until I decided to take it up to an 8 and go off a big drop off the wrong way, leading me to fall under the water and scrap my knee. There was also a 3 foot water snake that was likely the size of my right thigh found in the river, I decided to GTFO! The pool was alright, but it was a bit chilly, and me being afraid of heights was not able to enjoy the humongous drops to a watery death. The "hot" springs pretty much boiled my skin off, but it was OK to stay in for about 5 minutes. Otherwise I'm sure your heart would stop. Other than these problems, I had a blast.

Jan, Boofus, Aaron, and myself decided to take a mini road trip to Pocatello, ID, to see The Dark Knight, which absolutely blew my mind out of my ears! At first I was really sad that it was Heath's last movie, I still am, but Noelle made me realize, what a way to go out. (I dont even care if you think I'm stupid.) Tomorrow its going to be straight up TDK in IMAX for Noelle and myself, uh son.

After sleeping 3 nights on a hard mattress, 100 feet away from railroad tracks and the highway, I'm pretty much ready to take a shower then crash.

No comments: