Wednesday, July 16, 2008

jane fonda

I'm just thinking about pictures of myself, its really weird to take them. Kinda awkward, and I almost feel super vain while taking millions of them just to get one good one. I just took a million where you can pretty much see my boobs in every single one of them(as you can see), but I uploaded one of them anyhow. I feel its very rare when I get ready, so when i do... I take pictures of myself just to prove to people(i think) that only see me when super bummy, that I do in fact get ready from time to time. Just don't think I'm a hoe.



Tonight was Anna's birthday party, and her cake was delicious. Happy Birthday Anna! I honestly haven't known her long, but she is a pretty cool cat, plus she is all into all the cool stuff I love, such as Weezy baby. What a cool gal.

As long as I'm on the subject of friends, I'd like to tell mine that I love them, thank you for sticking by my flaky, angry, bipolar, depressed and undepressed, happy, what have I, side. You guys are honestly the bomb, and I'm sorry I'm sometimes(ha) not the nicest person ever, but just know I'll never stop loving any of you. Old, new, present, best friends, aquaintances, whoever you may be, I probably love you.

I'm going to be camping this weekend with my family and Aaron, and I'm excited! We are venturing all the way up to Idaho, to visit Lava Hot Springs, and I'm damn stoked. Everyone keeps telling me how fun it is, how its "natural lava" as Jordan put it yesterday. I'm not so excited to drive for 3 hours straight, but I'll get the job done.

(I'd just like to let you all know that I have no respect for the boys around me lately, all they wanna do is get into mine, or someone else's pantalones. It gets old really, really fast.)

He only likes you because you buy him things, and like Annabel said earlier, "You may be loaded, but at least I don't have a fat ass."

I'm pretty sure thats all for tonight, I'll let you know how Idaho/Lava is, :)

PS: I love staying out late on nights I'd usually have to work.