Sunday, July 27, 2008

best friend-less?

It's over, and I'm somewhat glad. I can finally move on and get a start on my life. I feel as if I have been living someone else's life, and now it's time to live for me. I can focus on bigger and better things that actually have potential to end up being the best things for me, which would be nice. This all made me realize that there is a time for everything to end, and that even if it's sad, it's for the best for everyone. I just hope he will figure his life out, and be happy. After everything, I'm glad I got to learn the things I did, and experience the things I have.

On a much similar note, but nonetheless sad, I am thinking Heath Ledger might be the love of my life, but he is dead.

Last night was a good time, we(Kara, Annabel, Sydney and I) went to Sunset fireworks, which were called off due to trees, blankets, and people catching on fire because of ashes blowing in the wind. After they were over, we had no idea what to do so we called up Skylar, who was partying with his BFF so couldn't hang out. Then I got a text from Colten, and we all ended up going to the rope swing in Kaysville.

Today after watching 4 hours of The OC, and part of Into The Wild, I'm ready to go back to sleep.

2 comments:

Rich'n'Rach said...

Who needs friends when you have sisters day? Paradise, here we come! I love you more than a Porter girl loves chocolate chips, and you know how much that is.
Porter Pride.
Rachel, out.

Shannon Masayo said...

blogs are the best. but they are no friend substitute, i have had some friends leave my life...and some came back and when they did, it was even better, some friends haven't come back, I i feel relieved. hindsight is always 20/20.